Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Living Life



Shuffling through all my childhood photos evoked a mixture of emotions. I found ten photos that I could possibly recreate. Some I based on the background of the photo, knowing I could recreate the correct background since they were taken in my house in Arizona. On the other hand, there were the photos in which the background was going to be a challenge to recreate. I chose such a photo. I decided it was more about me than about the background. I was about three years old, living in California. My days usually consisted of playing with friends or siblings, often getting into trouble. This photo however, captured a brief moment where I was playing alone. I had a Barbie in one hand, a necklace on, and heart sunglasses upside down. I love my innocent, happy smile in this photo. It truly shows my happy childhood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment